How do I store my cookies?
- Store cookies in an air-tight container.
- Store cookies at room temperature.
- Never refrigerate as it dries the cookie out.
- Freeze cookies with a slice of bread in an air-tight container.
- Thawed cookie can be warmed in microwave for up to 10 seconds or in oven set at 375 degrees for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookie can be warmed in microwave for up to 30 seconds or oven set at 375 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
Does Dacy Marie offer any gluten-free, vegan or sugar-free cookies?
Unfortunately we do not offer vegan or sugar-free cookie flavors. We are a small bakery that is growing and adding more flavors. Dacy Marie is not an allergen-free bakery. Since we bake with high volumes of wheat (gluten) flour and dairy products on our premises (although in separate rooms), there is a slight possibility of cross contamination. We advise customers with gluten or dairy allergies to err on the side of caution and refrain from eating our cookies.
If I have a nut-allergy, should I eat Dacy Marie Cookie?
Dacy Marie is NOT a nut-free bakery. Many of our flavors contain peanuts or other nut products. We recommend that customers with nut allergies err on the side of caution and refrain from eating our cookies.